Dear Followers

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Post It

Assalamualaikum.

Hi Aliff, thank you for letting me borrow your hard disk for a while. I don’t know why you’re being so nice to me and giving me free movies to watch (wow, you must have spent a long time collecting all these movies!), but THANK YOU so much! I’ll be entertained after exams, insyaAllah. Hahaha. I’m so sorry I don’t have any other movies to trade with yours (because I really don’t download any), but I hope this small note will be enough to make you smile J

I don’t know how to say this but, you’ve been incredibly nice to me as a friend, and I truly appreciate that from the bottom of my heart. It’s hard for me to trust people easily, especially those I’ve just met. But I’m beginning to trust you, and I hope you are truthful to me too. Not everything that happens have to be shared with others, or blogged about. And I believe and hope you know that.

If you’re ever going through a hard time, always remember that Allah swt does not burden a soul more than it can bear. So heads up! Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end. CHEY macam pakar motivasi, tak? :P If there’s a need to talk to someone, you know I’ll always be here to hear you out. I may not give the best advice, but people say I’m a good listener. Heheheh. 

Lastly, have faith. Have faith in Allah swt, and trust that whatever happens is for the best. There’s always a reason behind everything that happens, even when you can’t/don’t see it at that time.
All the best for your exams! You’re a very smart boy, and I’m sure you’ll ace all your papers, if not most of them. InsyaAllah. Dua > Usaha > Ikhtiar > Tawakkal. Jangan lupa minta doa dan berkat daripada Ibu & Ayah. Selamat maju jaya!!!
- S

p/s : Ni namanya post it, versi online. Nak yang atas kertas dan colourful. Tapi tak dapat, dapat yang ini saja. Hahaha. Sweet sangat kan? Mohon jeles tutup muka dengan bantal. Kawan aku memang sweet. Hehe.
Post a Comment

besties forever

besties forever
this is me. . the real me . . so crazy and kinda friendly :) easy go person