Dear Followers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

An Essay XD

Lot 586,Jalan Yadi,Telok Gadong,
41250,Klang,
Selangor Darul Ehsan

31/01/2011

Dear Afiq,

   I heard from your mother that you have been chosen to take part in the National Service Programme. I think you should be happy and you shouldn't be worried. I sent you this letter because I want you to know if you participate in the National Service Programme you will get some benefits whereas the others cant get it. I heard from my friends that this programme has changed their attitude and make them more discipline.

   The benefits of the National Service Program is they will making you develop good habits. I'm sure that your parents must be so happy with your change when you come home later. You will also make new friends from different states,different race and you will learn some new cultures there with your new friends right? Next,you will learn the leadership skills from the facilitators and they will instill the spirit of leadership in your heart.

   There will be so much exciting activities that will challenge yourself into action and i believe you will gain new experiences that you will never forget for the rest of your life. Therefore, you will see different parts of Malaysia when you across the states to go to the destination that you will be going and strengthen love of country. In addition, it will make you be independent and not depends on your parents only.  You will also learn survival skills in the jungles with the trainers when you take part in the National Service Programme and keep you fit and healthy.

   I hope you will take part in the National Service Programme because i know it will give you so much benefits and will change you to be a good citizen. I'm waiting for my turn and i feel so excited because my older friends told me that he make so many new friends there and gain some new valuable experiences. 


Your sincere,
Aliff Haziq
Post a Comment

besties forever

besties forever
this is me. . the real me . . so crazy and kinda friendly :) easy go person